At Movo, we’re on a mission to build the future of frontline work.
In just 24 months, we’ve achieved remarkable growth and product development milestones with our AI-powered all-in-one HR platform. We built the first real-time next gen HR solution for customers like Amazon.com, Pratt, Falabella, and Melonn, generated a waitlist of dozens of companies, created a 500K member community, and pioneered in the AI-powered HR Technology category.
Movo is backed by best-in-class investors (e.g., City Light, K50, JFF, Marathon, SHRM) and angel investors such as Felipe Villamarin (Rappi Co-Founder), Jenny Fleiss (Rent-the-Runway Founder), Rich Williams (Amazon CMO, Groupon CEO).
As the Operations Manager overseeing our core marketplace, you will work with data to monitor supply and demand and ensure optimal workforce utilization. You’ll also help drive product and algorithm improvements. This role is ultimately responsible for making sure our clients have supply and demand balancing smoothly at all times.
The Movo team is full of humble overachievers that like to move quickly, build for impact, solve incredibly tough problems… and have a ton of fun.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager
- Use data analytics to gain insights into customer behavior and pinpoint areas for improvement in our communications, onboarding, and incentive programs. Proficiency in Excel is a must, and knowledge of SQL and Python is highly desirable.
- Develop and optimize processes by transforming high-level concepts into actionable steps with clear timelines for completion.
- Contribute to product improvement by helping to shape new features that enhance the customer experience.
- Oversee platform operations, identifying and resolving any issues that arise for our hundreds of thousands of customers.
- Be resourceful and proactive, doing everything possible to enhance the quality of our services and user experience.
Qualifications for the Operations Manager
- Experienced operations leader from a company of appropriate size and scale.
- A proven success in rapidly scaling and driving operational efficiency and margin for a tech-enabled service or SaaS business.
- Track-record of successful managerial performance. Ideally (s)he would have experience leading geographically disparate operations.
- Experience building global and outsourced organizations in Growth, Product Development and/or Operations with direct responsibility for hiring, retaining, coaching and creating a culture of excellence.
- Demonstrated success collaborating cross-functionally, particularly with growth and other functions, using influence to deliver.
- Strong understanding of/experience leading teams in companies with complex and multi-sided markets with a preference for someone who has experience leading in tech-enabled service and product businesses.
- Success building and scaling to successful exit/ IPO, the operations of a rapidly growing tech-enabled service business.
Compensation for the Operations Manager
- Competitive compensation and meaningful equity
- Company-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- An amazing culture, team, and mission of which you will be an essential part
- The most-fun opportunity you will ever have to help improve the economic circumstances of millions and save the planet
Movo isn’t like other startups. We are a truly mission-driven, friendly, and fun place to work, where diversity is essential to succeeding in our mission to create a path to the middle-class for millions of workers. This is a once-in-life-time opportunity to scale a solution to one of the world’s most pressing labor challenges. We look forward to meeting you!
If you’re interested in working with us, send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected].