At Movo, we’re on a mission to build the future of frontline work.
In just 24 months, we’ve achieved remarkable growth and product development milestones with our AI-powered all-in-one HR platform. We built the first real-time next gen HR solution for customers like Amazon.com, Pratt, Falabella, and Melonn, generated a waitlist of dozens of companies, created a 500K member community, and pioneered in the AI-powered HR Technology category.
Movo is backed by best-in-class investors (e.g., City Light, K50, JFF, Marathon, SHRM) and angel investors such as Felipe Villamarin (Rappi Co-Founder), Jenny Fleiss (Rent-the-Runway Founder), Rich Williams (Amazon CMO, Groupon CEO).
The Movo team is full of humble overachievers that like to move quickly, build for impact, solve incredibly tough problems… and have a ton of fun.
Objectives of the Full Stack Software Engineer
As a Full Stack Engineer at Movo, you will have the opportunity to solve technical challenges using cutting-edge technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that is always pushing boundaries. You will take complete ownership of projects across the entire stack, playing a crucial role in delivering exceptional global user experiences. If you are passionate about making a difference and ready to work with web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back-end languages, we want to hear from you!
- Work across our tech stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and drive measurable business growth.
- Develop new features and infrastructure to support rapidly emerging business and project requirements.
- Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment.
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design.
- Embrace agile development methodologies, adhere to best practices, and pursue continuous learning opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Software Engineer
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development, including design, implementation, and deployment.
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale.
- Collaborate with inspiring designers and front-end engineers to create reliable APIs, and work closely with leading back-end engineers.
- Engage in cross-time zone collaboration via Slack, GitHub comments, documents, and frequent video conferences.
Qualifications of the Full Stack Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience building large-scale software applications.
- Proven experience in web application development.
- Proficiency in designing and integrating RESTful APIs.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Experience with unit/integration testing.
Preferred Qualifications of the Full Stack Engineer:
- Eagerness to learn new tools, languages, workflows, and philosophies to facilitate personal and professional growth.
- Professional certifications, advanced engineering degree or additional relevant qualifications are a plus.
At Movo, we offer a collaborative and forward-thinking environment where you will work with new technologies and architectures. We value your growth and offer opportunities for professional development, mentorship programs, and training resources. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, retirement plans, and additional perks.
If you are passionate about solving technical challenges, pushing boundaries, and making a difference in the lives of working people everywhere, apply today and be part of our team as we shape the future of frontline work and positively impact millions of individuals.