Shift One is currently looking for several Travel Nurses to fill RN openings with our client, a top National employer.
We are a job marketplace connecting clinicians directly to employers for contract, telehealth, and permanent opportunities. We are focused on making healthcare better one job at a time – for our clinicians, for patients, and for partnered employers. This is an exciting opportunity with growth potential!
Shifts and Locations Available
- Live anywhere in the United States
- All work will be done at the client facilities / on-the-road
- All shifts currently available. Work 3×12, 4×10, depending on the assignment
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Travel nursing, Contract, Permanent, Per Diem, Temporary
Responsibilities of the Travel Nurse RN
- Provides patient care and works as part of the healthcare team
- Positions in multiple departments, specific duties and day-to-day tasks vary based on the assignment
- Observe and record patient behavior. Collect patient health history
- Perform physical examinations and diagnostic tests
- Counsel and educate patients and their families on treatment plans
- Administer medication, change wound dressings and care for other treatment options
- Read and interpret patient information, making treatment decisions when appropriate
- Consult with supervisors and doctors to decide on the best treatment plan for patients
- Direct and supervise nurses, nurse assistants and nurse aides
- Research ways to improve healthcare processes and improve patient outcomes
Qualifications of the Travel Nurse RN
- Requires a current, unrestricted RN license in applicable state(s) required and at least one year of experience as an RN.
- May require state-specific certification based on state law and/or contract. We also help you file for new licenses!
- BA in nursing required, MA/MS in Health / Nursing preferred
- Travel required. ASAP Start Date. Interview and start in 24-48 hours
- Flexibility to work in different departments and take on tasks assigned in each location
- Technology skills to use various medical equipment and software programs
- Empathy and patience. Effective communications; understanding of discretion and protecting confidentiality
- Fully vaccinated for COVID
Compensation of the Travel Nurse RN
- Starting base pay is $60.00 to $90.00 / hr., depending on experience
- Overtime is also available
- Paid Time Off / Holidays
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurances
- Apply today!
Job Type: Full-time